Locking of existing features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Locking of existing features

It is possible to lock the zoom in IrfanView, but not possible to lock any (many) other features. For the images I work with, there are many occasions where I want to apply the same transformation to a set of images in sequence.

For example... on the Image -> Swap Colours submenu, it would be useful to have "Lock Colour Swapping" so that when I am using a camera whose native format is not RGB, I can set the colour swapping on the first image, lock it in, and see the set of images in the same natural colour.

There are no doubt other features which would be useful to be able to lock in this way.

Cheers,
    Paul.

Originally posted by bullfrog View Post
    It is possible to lock the zoom in IrfanView, but not possible to lock any (many) other features. For the images I work with, there are many occasions where I want to apply the same transformation to a set of images in sequence.

For example... on the Image -> Swap Colours submenu, it would be useful to have "Lock Colour Swapping" so that when I am using a camera whose native format is not RGB, I can set the colour swapping on the first image, lock it in, and see the set of images in the same natural colour.

There are no doubt other features which would be useful to be able to lock in this way.

Cheers,
    Paul.
    Welcome, Paul! What you say does make sense. I think a list of all features that you would like to have a 'Lock' for would be a good starting point!
    Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
    IrfanView Website - Here
    Sam_Zen's Website - Here
    Author's Website - Here

Comment

Working...
    X