Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Watch me age?

Hi,

I am wondering if it would be difficult to add a feature that would allow you to arrange pictures in a slideshow such that each picture is aligned to the previous picture. Say I have pictures of my face, each from a similar angle, at a succession of ages and i want to scroll through them in a way that the corner of my eyes are always in the same place. Then if I arrange them by age, I can watch myself age. Likewise, you could take pictures of your parents, grandparents, children, etc to highlight family differences and resemblances, or pictures of dog breeds to highlight resemblances, or to you could scroll through a selection of smilies, etc.

If a dialog box interacted with actions on a "template" picture, to gathered such necessary information as:
    - two points that would determine the angle that pictures should be rotated to
    - two points that would determine the size that pictures should be resized to (these points would be allowed to be the same as the two used for angle determination, one of them the same, or none the same; this would make it much more versatile and useful)
    - the means to invisibly tag and appropriately name the pixels chosen for any picture of interest given that it is in the right file format (.jpg?)
    - a temp file so that these points can be chosen iteratively, as the resolution changes and becomes closer to the final size and rotation, and before fixing the photo to be cropped/filled in the next stage
    - a convenient size that all pictures should be cropped or filled to, eg 600x800
    - a background color to use when fill must be added to make a picture the right size and angle
    - a file choice option in which to save the resized, rotated and crop/filled photos (probably with the original name, just a different file)

I hope someone with the ability to implement such change, can see the potential fun in this idea. The possibilities are unlimited.

fixed point

I forgot,

you would also need to specify what pixel will be fixed before crop/fill action taken

Comment

Working...
    X