Cropping overlay grid colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Cropping overlay grid colours

IrfanView allows you to overlay your image with a fine grid. I find this very useful when cropping. However, when you move the cursor across an image when setting the 'crop box', the box outline is the same colour as the grid. That makes it hard to see. Please could the box outline be a different colour from the box? And, maybe, could the part of the grid inside the box become the same colour as the box outline, to make it even more obvious what area has been selected?

Thanks...

You can set the grid colour in Options > Properties/Settings... > Editing. If so, the grid becomes inverted to the image colours.
    It helps to chose a colour that is good to see, e.g. a light green or pink. Try it out, it works..
    Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
    Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

I know you can change the grid colour, I asked here a long time ago. What I mean is, when you drag the cursor across an image to crop something, the outline of the box is the same colour as the grid. So, if you've superimposed the grid over the image to help visualise and balance cropping, then you drag the cursor to make the box outline, it's very hard to see which lines are the crop box and which are the grid.

Comment

The colour of the crop box is inverted, nevertheless its a bit difficult to distingiush.
        Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
        Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Working...
        X