Playing MP3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing MP3s

I load the que with multi MP3s but will play one and quits. How or where is the switch to go to the next tune?

You need to put the MP3 files into the list after the image file that you want it to open with.
    For example...

image1.jpg
    tune1.mp3
    image2.jpg
    image3.jpg
    image4.jpg
    tune2.mp3
    image5.jpg
    image6.jpg
    image7.jpg
    tune3.mp3
    image8.jpg

... will play tune1 as soon as image1 is displayed and will continue through image 2 and 3. When image 4 displays, tune2 plays instead. Tune2 will continue until image7 is displayed, when tune3 starts.
    There is an option in the slideshow dialog that allows the tune to be repeated should it finish before the next tune in the list is reached, if that is what you want to happen.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Mij. Not quite my intentions. Sorry for not being clearer. All I want is to load the music into the que start it and walk away and let the music continue to play one after the another. No images.

Comment

Well that is what a music player does and there are lots of those to choose from.
        A slideshow player is designed to synchronize the music with the images being shown, so Irfanview is not the right application to use.

Comment

Working...
        X