Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to copy the photo to more copies maintaining the original size and take a print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to copy the photo to more copies maintaining the original size and take a print

Hi,
    I am new to this forum.
    when i open the irfanview, the inside remains black without any white.
    1. i have a passport size photo scanned in jpeg form. I want to take multiple copies of the same in the irfanview, maintaining the same original size ie 3.5 width and 4.5 height with irfanviews default best photo dpi. How to accomplish the task.
    I read the tutorial, but i was little confused, as i used tiles in the image menu , constant sheets in the image menu. But i see only one image. When i try to print using tiles , the printer does not print anything. please, i recently come across this wonder program

Image > Create tiled image shoud work and Print should print. You're doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gownaar View Post
      Image > Create tiled image shoud work and Print should print. You're doing something wrong.
      If you give the correct procedure , i may know where i go wrong. pl.
      The images are added, but how to view the images in print view.
      There is some confusion regarding this.
      First, i open the picture from my file and then click create tiles, it creates the image as per the rows and columns. How to print. I could resize the image to cm. Ok. How to get the print out. Should i download something more to avail this . Would the print photo be the same size? I am trying for the past two days.

Comment

Is the right printer selected?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Print.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	81118

Comment

Hi, Yes ofcourse. HP d1300 series ink jet

Comment

Well, I may as well ask if it's turned on, because I have no idea where the problem lies. You didn't exactly do your best to describe it either. When you say printer doesn't print, does it mean a blank sheet comes out or nothing happens at all? Are you able to print from other applications, have you tried recently? Is the image visible in Preview window?

Comment

Working...
            X