icc profile conflict with PSE and LightZone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

icc profile conflict with PSE and LightZone

I updated or upgraded to the newest IRFANVIEW. Since that time I have not been able to use Irfanview files in other programs. PSE3 give me this error message, 'the embedded icc profile can't be used because the icc profile is invalid.' And LightZone gives me this error message, 'invalid image file.' Everything was fine prior to my updating IRFANVIEW. Can anyone help with this problem, or can I go back to the older version. I did update my 'plugins' to try to fix this problem, but no joy.

Carter

I can send you old version 3.98 if you give me your E-mail.

Comment

Or you can check my version archive here.
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Thank you both, that will help.

Comment

It could be useful info here if you report which latest version works correctly.
          Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

I will. Thanks.

Comment

Well, I found version 3.99 on the internet. I installed and it works perfectly. 4.10 worked perfectly, but for some reason LightZone wouldn't open a file that had been batch converted in Irfanview 4.10, and Photoshop Elements 3 would give a icc profile warning on batch converted files, but I could open the file and use most of the editing tools.

Comment

I forgot, when I posted some of the 4.10 irfanview converted images to have them printed at Costco they appeared blank of the 'select area', but they seem to have been loaded and processed. I will pick up tomorrow, it was Easter (closed) today. I'll get back.

Comment

Working...
                X