Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch Conversion - Same Destination and output folder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Conversion - Same Destination and output folder.

Hello,

Can anyone help, I've searched these forums and can't find an appropriate answer.

I'm wanting to convert a number of JPEG files in a number of different sub-folders to Bitmap files. I want the converted file to end up in the same folder that its JPEG compatriot resides.

I've tried the advanced options and ticked the Overwrite Existing File option but this seems to have no effect. I'm also trying to rename all the files with the same name and using the batch rename settings section.

I'm using the Batch Conversion - Rename result files option.

If it helps at all, what I'm trying to do is convert all the album covers in my e-music folder from jpg to bmp.

I'm logged on as administrator.

cheers

Simon

Hi Simon,

Originally posted by simonf View Post
    I'm wanting to convert a number of JPEG files in a number of different sub-folders to Bitmap files. I want the converted file to end up in the same folder that its JPEG compatriot resides.
    Do the conversion in the folders one by one and select each time the desired output folder. To my knowledge, IrfanView doesn't default its output folder to the one where files to convert reside.

Laurent
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Working...
    X