Unable to save screenshot when playing games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to save screenshot when playing games

i want to save screenshots while playing on battle.net. the function is disabled but when i don play games, it works fine. can someone tell me what went wrong? i press the hotekey and nothing happens.

Maybe nothing went wrong, lots of games have a special screen-mode, to prevent proper screenshots.
    Which function is disabled ? You say 'nothing happens', but didn't it mean that you get an empty frame ?
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

it doesn capture the screenshot... there should be a sound 'cling' when a screenshot is captured, but nothing happens and i check the directory where it is supposed to be there, there's nothing.

the older version works fine. i m playing war3 tft battlenet btw

Comment

I know nothing about games so I can't be more precise here about a specific one.
        Which older version works fine ? What hotkey are you using ?
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

i've set F11 as my hotkey, i don really remember which version i used. but i think it is the previous one where it looks less classy and all that ..

Comment

Did you try Automatic - timer delay (so without using the Hot key)? If you do uncheck Include mouse cursor to be more on the save side.

I don't game eighter, but I found one of those portable fighting games between my software that breaks directly into the videocard, but I had no trouble with the screendump (using F11). See the attachment. Maybe your videocard is not compatible with the screendump option of IrfanView 4.2 or vice versa, which seems to be more likely because of not having trouble with an earlier version of IrfanView, as you wrote.

I suspect maybe this is just tide-up to the particular game you want a screendump from.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X