Using Irfanview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Irfanview

I have been using Irfanview 4.10 and really like it. I have a couple of images that need to be straightened due to the horizon level. I downloaded the latest plugin verison 4.22 but can't seem to get it to work. The Irfanview ver of 4.10 still shows, do I need to unistall the 4.10 version. Thanks for any help and the 4.22 said it installed okay??

One can't use a newer plugin package with an older version.
    Afaik no need to uninstall 4.10 first, but you'll have to update IrfanView to version 4.22 (or 4.23 in this case), before adding the 4.22 plugin package.

Regarding you question : In the Paint tool (F12) you have the Rotation one to do the job you want.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by 06Honda View Post
      I downloaded the latest plugin verison 4.22 but can't seem to get it to work. The Irfanview ver of 4.10 still shows, do I need to unistall the 4.10 version. Thanks for any help and the 4.22 said it installed okay??
      Did you install it in a different folder perhaps? If so you will have 2 copies of IrfanView and the shortcut may still point to the old one. If you installed in the same folder as v4.10 then the new version should have replaced the old one.
      There is still the same Custom/fine rotation option under Image in v4.22/23 as well as the feature Sam_Zen mentioned in IrfanPaint (F12)

Comment

F12 does it thanks alot folks.

Comment

Working...
        X