Cannot read file header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot read file header

i have win xp, and my irfanview program doesnt want to open my jpgs that are saved from my camera. : "Cannot read file header". I dont know why as other programs (Windows image viewer, MS Paint) open them file, it's just irfan view that doesnt work.

i already uninstalled, and reinstalled irfan, tried to open pics on other computers (it works fine) etc ... i dont know what else to try, i like irfan as it's fast and useful. Can anyone please suggest a solution to this problem?? thank you.

Please upload a sample file giving you difficulty.

Comment

o.k

i have win xp, and my irfanview program doesnt want to open my jpgs that are saved on hdd from my figital camera. it's strange as irfan does open them directly from digital camera if through usb, but once i copy them to hdd error message pops up: "Cannot read file header". I dont know why as other programs (Windows image viewer, MS Paint) open them file, it's just irfan view that doesnt work.

i already uninstalled, and reinstalled irfan, tried to open pics on other computers (it works fine) etc ... i dont know what else to try, i like irfan as it's fast and useful. Can anyone please suggest a solution to this problem?? thank you

Comment

a photo

a photo
        it's just irfan view that doesnt work

Comment

how do i upload a sample?

Originally posted by Skippybox View Post

did it upload?

Comment

i think its o.k naw

Originally posted by Skippybox View Post
            i activated in "misc 1" the :
            use unicode Plugle (at program start)
            and its working naw....

Comment

Working...
            X