Disappeard window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappeard window

I am using Windows 7 x64 build 7086 and for a few days I am unable to see the color corrections window. After I try to open it, the main window is deactivated (as it should) and if i try to click/drag/etc it it makes the "ding" sound (no problem there). The problem is that the color corrections window doesn't appear at all. If I press Esc the main window is reactivated (again, as it should) and everything is normal.
    In all, it acts like the window is displayed. Possible causes are: I've been playing around with two monitors and, of course the beta stage of the OS. I've been trying to reproduce the same effect on my laptop with no success. Any ideas?

OK, I managed to fix the problem. It seems if you move the color corrections window on the secondary monitor and click ok while it's there, and then you switch the primary and secondary monitors, this window disappears. The solution is to retrace the steps: switch back monitors, move the troublesome window back to the primary monitor and click ok.
    then you can switch between monitors at will.

Hope this helps somebody... Again, this is for Windows 7 x64 build 7068...

Comment

Working...
    X