Using IrfanView to Print tiff's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using IrfanView to Print tiff's

I have used the Folder Options to associate .tif & .tiff files types to open with IrfanView. This works fine. However, when I right click on the .tif file and click Print, the Windows Photo Printing Wizards opens. Is there a way to get IfranView to print the file without having to open IfranView? The reason for this, is that I have faxes being delivered to my Outlook mailbox in a .tif format. I am using Print Tools for Outlook to print the attachments as soon as they arrive. This program will not work because Windows is trying to print through the Windows Fax and Picture viewer. They have said that I need to be able to print using the right click option before their progam will work properly. Can anyone help me?

Please read whatever Help is included with Print Tools for Outlook, and check out the Frequently Asked Questions on their site.

If you are trying to use Print Tools for Outlook and things are opening in the Windows default viewer, fooling around with IrfanView is not going to help. You have to learn how to use the Outlook add-in through whatever it has added to the Outlook menus.

I can't help any more than that, because I don't use Outlook and I do most image printing with IrfanView.
    Last edited by matera; 29.10.2009, 02:03 AM.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
    X