Turning Images into HTML for use on Myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning Images into HTML for use on Myspace

Hey Everyone, I got Adobe Photoshop Recently, and it does generate HTML codes but when I try to use them on myspace they are invalid and only the code itself pops up??? So I copied one code from Photobucket and that code works and it looks totally different than the HTML code I received from Adobe???

So my main question; I had Irfanview before and I recently downloaded it again because I never knew it could generate HTML out of Thumbnails. Well; I went to my picture which was only 80x80 and a thumbnail and it says HTML and the picture in my pictures doesnt show up it just show and Internet Explorer symbol, so I clicked on that and it opens my picture in Internet Explorer which is fine; but; no HTML code at all?????????

How do I get the HTML code because I want to use it for myspace and stuff instead of using public sites such as photobucket or slide.com?????

Please help me, I am totally disgusted with the $80 download of Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0 now!!! also i read that irfanview can do this with all the plug ins installed and i have them all installed, and still no html code??????????

Please help
    Help me relax and enjoy Irfanview
    Take care
    Much respect for all answers and fellow members as well, and I am looking forward to a happy experience with Irfanview so I can purchase the 2008 version and get rid of Adobe since the only reason I got that is for HTML codes!!! I want to HTML my own codes from images for my profiles on Myspace and Bebo and just to keep files of for future use!!!
    Thanks much
    Any response that could help me is more than greatly appreciated
    Mikey/pugsley0134/pa
    God bless.........................
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 17.10.2007, 05:44 AM. Reason: To remove shouting
    "Every Man Dies, Not Every Man Really Lives"

1. Please don't shout.

2. You still need an online host for your images. You can upload them directly to MySpace and make a nice album there without any need for code.

3. There are some good sites where you can learn about how HTML works. Then you can display your uploaded images in other ways.

PageResource.com is being discontinued as we’re merging with WebsiteSetup.org If you need web development tutorials, follow the links below (from WebsiteSetup.org) HTML Beginner’s Tutorial HTML Cheat Sheet How to Make a Website: Step by Step Guide If you need any hosting related information, follow the links below: Best Hosting for WordPress Web Hosting Reviews Wix […]

Sorry! We can't seem to find the resource you're looking for

For some of you, HTML (hyper-text markup language) is as foreign a language as when you first learned to read and write. This article is for you. For

Photoshop is fun, but it makes horrible web pages
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

LOL, Thanks but......

First of all, #1 I was not shouting! Once you get to know me of course you will find out I always use !!! and ??? because I just like to make the !!! or ??? noticed is all, I am not shouting, lol, I am just typing like every other person would, except I have my own style!!!

#2 Thank you so much for your reply!!! I had searched around and even been to the one site you mentioned, the HTML goodies one, and I couldnt find anything on this issue!!! I mean, I searched for hours and hours, and nothing!!!

#3 Since you like to number your posts, hahahah; Ah, everything you said makes perfect sense, I guess Myspace and other sites only want to work with "their" clients, or hotspots so called!!! Anyway enough number signs now.

I am not being rude at all, but it seems like your response was highly questionable my me atleast because just cause I use caps doesnt mean I am upset and stuff!!! I was just confused and stuff as to this question because I would have never ever asked just a simple question it would seem to me since my computer knowledge is ,,,, well lets just say GOOD; But apparently not good enough to know this answer!!!

Also the Adobe Forums everyone seemed to be telling me the same old thing, what to do and stuff and I did what they said and got tired of replying because the same old stuff was said and it didnt work!!! Those folks were just basically talking about your own website and stuff and I only have my own webpages so....

I see you are a senior member or have been here a long time which I respect very much, but please dont think I am shouting and stuff because I am for sure not, just laughing because your response has saved me tons of looking around and time, but at the same time I am very hypersensitive and though you should only know that I type wierd or have my own style is all and when I am shouting you would know for sure because I would be kicked out already just by my choice of words!!!

Thanks for your reply as it was the only one
      It is very much appreciated for sure and I hope to continue to have sucess with Irfanview as I have the hard drive space for both programs and the Adobe actually is my Camera uploader as well now that I erased HP because it does the same thing as HP and more!!! Great Program, and as for webpages being _______ with Adobe; I think that is a matter of knowing how to use Adobe. I could get my images on Adobe to be the same size and same picture quality and everything else that Irfanview can do plus 10x as many things!!! I would say you have to know your sizes and pixel adjustments to properly place your images on your own website, I have mastered the image placement on Adobe and my images on Myspace and Bebo from Adobe look fantastic, just the HTML thingy is all I needed to know really. Thanks again so much for your assistance and stuff and I will be sure to come here the next time I have questions and such, which isnt too often because I will stay up for 2 days straight to find my answer on my own, but with this topic you helped me 100% because on Google and Yahoo I could not find one single answer to my question; So thanks again and take care and i hope your not upset with my response, but you upset me a little by saying i was shouting, lol, i am just relaxing now and smiling here is all, but however like i said i just wanted you to get to know me a little better is all, and bipolar disorder can be very ,,,, lets just say,, crazy for me!!! sorry if i sounded mad or upset, i just fell others can see my words better and stuff and know that i am in crisis trying to find an answer, not shouting and upset, just jittery if ya will!!!!

Thanks so Much
      pugsley0134
      P.S. If you would care to comment or reply, please tell me what some of the new features are on Irfanview 2008??? I was thinking very much about purchasing that, and since I heard about Irfanview on the Myspace site I figured they would atleast allow me to create my own HTML, but I guess not. I believe you totally; Ah, Oh and I also know lots about HTML, for instance I know how to make my own changes to my profile on myspace, which you allowed to do as long as you dont touch the adds and stuff which I dont, but as for creating my own code from scratch??? I am about 2 years or so off from that, I only know basic color code and a couple other things. Thanks much again and if you are not upset with me and would like to reply please do and also if you do not mind could you tell me about 2008 Irfanview or is there another part of this forum for that???........................................... .....
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 17.10.2007, 05:48 AM. Reason: To remove shouting. Please note: any further shouting posts will be deleted.
      "Every Man Dies, Not Every Man Really Lives"

Comment

Duh :
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Hokay, I do understand bipolar.

Since you like all-caps (whidh in web etiquette is deemed shouting) - STAY AWAY FROM THAT IRFANVIEW 2008 SITE! It is a rip-off, a scam. Anywhere you have to pay to download IrfanView - and a lot of other freeware that is being abused this way - is a crooked stinking lousy con game. Don't touch them with a ten-foot pole. They might take more than you think.

It seems that IrfanView is one of the commonest baits used by these scumbags. They get away with it because there is no way to get their smelly necks on the chopping block (can you see I am ticked off? LOL).

The "2008" is just added BS, there is only one IrfanView. You will always be able to download the latest version free, and this forum is the best available support - also free.

I'm glad I could help with the info search. I'm good at that. For about six years now I have been creating websites, and I do professional site design - mostly with a text editor and IrfanView and a few other freeware tools. I say that Photoslop site design is bad because it is - inflexible, unfriendly to persons with handicaps, slow-loading...and so on. It is like designing a car from the shiny outside in, with no regard to how it functions. Oh well, Flash is worse.

Take your meds now.

P.S. - I'm an old grouch
          Its: Belongs to "It"
          It's: Shortened form of "It is"
          ---------------------
          Lose: Fail to keep
          Loose: Not tight

---------------------
          Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Working...
          X