Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I disable the info picture in a slideshow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I disable the info picture in a slideshow?

After I start a slideshow, I get this picture(see image) in between of the other pictures. Why does it show up?

You have a text file in the folder and IrfanView is configure to display text files.

So you can configure IrfanView not to display text files or you can delete the file.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately I still have that problem. There are only pictures in the folder and also no invisible files. I also disabled the function to display anything else except pictures(JPEG,PNG files)

Comment

While browsing the folder in IrfanView, press "i" key and check the file information.
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

It says: IrfanView JPG file; or IrfanViewPNG file

I noticed, when I change the folders image the info picture changes. Also "FolderType" changes from generic to pictures when I change the settings. property > costumize(adjust) > foldertype, then i changed the folder type to pictures

You can see my described problems in the pictures
          Attached Files

Comment

This looks like Irfanview is displaying a hidden file desktop.ini

Comment

Thank you for the answer,

You are absolutely right. The Problem is now solved ?

Comment

Working...
              X