Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you place individual slides(images) in different x,y locations on the screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you place individual slides(images) in different x,y locations on the screen?

I am attempting to create a screensaver with a single image that I've duplicated multiple times, I'd like to be able to reposition each of the individual slides to show beginning on a different starting point along the x and y axises.

The idea is the first image begins at x=1,y=1 the second image at x=1120,y=1, then third image at x=1,y=700, then the fourth image at x=1120, y=700, etc.

The idea being to move the same image to different locations on the monitor instead of having the same image being displayed in the same spot over and over.

Is this functionality possible in irfanView?

I have checked the help section and did a search through the forums but I could not find anything that talked about this functionality.

I tried clicking on the first image and setting custom x, y coordinates and then clicking on the second image and setting different coordinates, but when I then click back to the first image it's showing the starting coordinates as being the ones I'd specified for the second image instead of the ones I'd previously specified for the first image.
Working...
X