No announcement yet.

Undo - Redo Funktion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you did not read the thread properly. This was the reply I got from Irfan Skiljan in June 2016.

I will later make larger toolbars => but I need tons of new icons from skin authors.
    Toolbars: thanks, I will try something. Such things are already on my todo list ... which is very large
    That is more than six years ago, and still we have the same number of buttons. Even a hundred buttons won't satisfy everyone.
    What is needed is a fundamental rewrite of the code, but I don't see that ever happening.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Doch doch, ich habe tatsächlich den ganzen Thread aufmerksam durchgelesen und auch deine Wiederholung von Irfans Antwort bemerkt (die sich auf mehr und konfigurierbare Buttons bezieht). ?
      Der TO und ich wünschen uns hier die Redo-Funktion.
      Wenn du allerdings der Meinung bist, dass Irfan keine Wünsche mehr umsetzen wird, hm, ja, was machen wir dann hier? ?
      Fehlt ein wichtiges IrfanView Feature? Dann hier posten

Comment

Originally posted by Brotfliege View Post
        was machen wir dann hier? ?
        Accept that your wishes will probably never be fulfilled. Clearly, lots of users want more buttons — for this or that function. Irfan Skiljan acknowledged the feature request at least six years ago, and probably earlier, but apparently it takes too much work to be worth doing. Shortcuts are now customisable, so you can pick your own if Ctrl+J does not work for you (I use Ctrl+Shift+Z).

Accept that your wishes will probably never be fulfilled. Clearly, lots of users want more buttons — for this or that function. Irfan Skiljan acknowledged the feature request at least six years ago, and probably earlier, but apparently it takes too much work to be worth doing. Shortcuts are now customisable, so you can pick your own if Ctrl+J does not work for you (I use Ctrl+Shift+Z).
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X