Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot open these images (Can't read file header!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Cannot open these images (Can't read file header!)

IMG is in attachment.

I can open them with paint.net or with M$ pait, but i cannot open with Irfan view

Windows 10
    Irfanview 4.44 64bit
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hrki; 28.05.2017, 05:26 PM.

No such problem here. If it opens for you in the 32-bit version, it may be plugin issue. When installing a new version, always install the updated plugins too.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Both basic portable versions, 32- and 64-bit, with no additional plugins, can open the image without problems; on Windows 7.
      IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Very strange :/

when i open that image on D: (STANDARD HDD) error appears, but when i copy that image to C: (SSD) it works :/ ???

Comment

Are the images in the root of Drive D: or in a folder path containing non ASCII characters? Is the Unicode plugin installed and enabled?
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
          X