Scrollbars displayed if Display set to "Make Everything Bigger 150%"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrollbars displayed if Display set to "Make Everything Bigger 150%"

Click image for larger version  Name:	zEOUMfb.jpg Views:	4 Size:	105.2 KB ID:	90640
    ===========
    If the Windows 10 Display "Make everything bigger" setting is set to 150%, IrfanView32 seems to open images zoomed in with scrollbars instead of properly fitting the images.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 08.03.2021, 05:49 AM.

Try relaunching IrfanView after changing the setting. That seems to fix it for me.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Was there any luck on a solution? I'm running into the same problem. I have a 1440p monitor as my main (for games) and a 4k monitor as a secondary. I normally have the scale set to 150% on the 4k. If I change it to 100%, images launch just fine. If I make it anything higher, the image opens slightly zoomed in with scrollbars.

There's no problem on the 1440p monitor. I can change the scaling to anything I want and IrfanView will open images normally.

I'm using IrfanView 64 on Windows 10.

Edit: I found a solution. I right-clicked the irfanview exe file and went to properties > compatibility > Change high DPI settings and selected the option to override high DPI scaling and allow scaling to be done by the application. No more bars.
      Last edited by Incred; 29.05.2021, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X