Missing plugin jpg_transform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug Missing plugin jpg_transform?

Sorry, but when I download the zip file with all the plugins for the new version 4.59, I don't see the plugin jpg_transform.dll, which is needed for lossless rotation, for example. What am I doing wrong? :-) Thank you.

The jpg_transform.dll file is included in the base IrfanView package.
    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Thank you. And may I ask why this message appears when I try to rotate the image losslessly? Plugin is not In the Help->Plugins menu :-(

Comment

Which version of IrfanView have you downloaded? 64 bit/32 bit EXE/ZIP ?
        My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

I performed a fresh installation of IrfanView in a temporary folder, without any additional plugins. The Jpg_Transform.dll plugin is installed and enabled.

Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Excuse me. I overwrote the previous version with the new one and for some reason I just missed the plugin in the Plugins folder. Now that I downloaded the 64bit portable zip and unzipped it, the plugin is there and everything works :-) Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X