v.4.60 EXIF info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed v.4.60 EXIF info

When you open Image properties -> EXIF Info and then click on Image Infos OK, the EXIF Info disappears.

Why is that surprising? When you OK the Image Information dialog the Exif Info dialog, which is dependent on the Image Information dialog, also disappears.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Why is that surprising? When you OK the Image Information dialog the Exif Info dialog, which is dependent on the Image Information dialog, also disappears.
      So I can scroll with mouse or arrows images EXIF Info open, when I search for specific image information. In v.4.59 this worked.
      Last edited by klaus; 26.03.2022, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I can confirm that the behaviour has changed. Forward a report to Irfan Skiljan and let us know what he says.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X