Default Save As Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported Default Save As Folder

Hi there. I have just bought a new PC with the Windows 11 OS. I have installed Irfanview (4.60 64-bit), and I can't change the default Save As (S) folder to my Desktop, It always stays as the Pictures folder being the default setting.. I have gone through the Properties/Settings and tried making changes in the Start/Exit feature and the File Handling feature, but nothing seems to work. The PC that I had before this one, had the Windows 10 OS, and I never had this problem. Any help in solving this problem will be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 28.03.2022, 08:48 PM. Reason: Shortcut S is Save As.. not Save.

How did you install the program? Did you install for All Users or just for the Current User?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I installed it for All Users.

Comment

Anymore help with this, would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, I have reinstalled Irfanview under the PC Administrator, but still have the same problem.
        Last edited by lufbra; 05.04.2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

I am still using Windows 10, so cannot help.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
            I am still using Windows 10, so cannot help.
            Is it possible for you to move this post to the Bug Report Forum, or how can I possibly contact the app creator?

Comment

Working...
            X