Graphical Error Generation following Slideshow .exe Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bug Graphical Error Generation following Slideshow .exe Creation

Click image for larger version  Name:	Michelle Trach Slideshow Image Error.png Views:	0 Size:	659.6 KB ID:	96043

The issue is the lime/green box there on every image in the slideshow, which is not present during slideshow preview, only after the .exe is accessed, but it is not present on my other slideshows, I have tried many variables in full screen settings, the lime text color of an inactive text option was the same color as the box (I think) but it does not seem to be it after all, thanks much, I have Win 7 64bit with not a great video card (Intel HD graphics), you have 24 hours to fix this, or somebody dies.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IFan2Tomay; 23.10.2022, 05:50 AM.

Unless you provide us with more information, somebody will die.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

> you have 24 hours to fix this, or somebody dies

Are you a young child? Do you need help?

Comment

@IFan2Tomay: We are all volunteers here, nobody has an obligation to help you, and nobody will die just because you don't get a serious answer.
        This is not funny at all.
        Win 10/64 Home 22H2 IrfanView 4.67/64
        Hate has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet. (Maya Angelou)

Comment

Chill guys. Some of my jokes are not understood. It happens. We do need more information to diagnose this problem. Maybe the original image, at least.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

The slideshow consists of 9 PNG's, my other slideshows use JPG's on one instance but another does in fact use PNG's, the images have diverse sources but they do all have that box show up on the .exe run of the file, of course the box is not part of the image and the preview in the slideshow creation does not have the box either, the box behaves like a null object, it is a deadzone which does not register clicks right or left, I have the most recent version of Irfanview, it's the 64 bit iteration, also, Kuku, I want to be clear that I take death threats very seriously, and the one I made here was directed at the author of the program (and his or her family).

*I just tried making a different slideshow using alternative images and the ones I produced from the desktop did the same thing, the remaking of a playlist I had already has this error, the older executible does not carry the problem, however, running as it normally would, it is a much older file, well over a year, if this were a common problem, it would have come up in searches for it, so that points a little bit away from settings being the culprit.
            Last edited by IFan2Tomay; 24.10.2022, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I can't reproduce the problem. My slideshow made of PNG images works as intended. As default, slideshow shows file name in the corner, this can be turned off.
              My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

IrfanView will replace the transparent colour when creating slideshows. Save the PNG images first as JPG, with the desired background colour, then create the slideshow from the JPG images.

It is not a bug; just an unsupported feature.

Comment

I got an old version from a site that stockpiles them, I tried 4.35 w/plugins and 4.00 by itself, both times there is that stupid box again, though the filename did get displayed properly over the box, it was not covered by it, but it was still a dead field mousewise.

Here is the anatomy of it:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	What is the Matrix Image 01.png
Views:	198
Size:	647 Bytes
ID:	96070Click image for larger version

Name:	What is the Matrix Image 02.png
Views:	204
Size:	471.3 KB
ID:	96071

See, the interaction of the text and the where the block is and the change it makes to the type, that is a shading effect of some sort being applied to the text.
                  Last edited by IFan2Tomay; 25.10.2022, 03:02 AM.

Comment

There must be something wrong with your system. Nobody else reported this problem. I'd suggest to try to update your grahics drivers.
                    My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

I have the latest available drivers from Intel, for this system, it is possibly a programming error, it should be investigated, so this is two problems, that might have something to do with one another, the add file for slideshow button did not add single files like I posted in a different topic, and this as well, so there's that.

*Update 10/29/22* This problem no longer occurs as of today, I did not change or update anything, whatsoever, it just started working, the add button not working on single select items from the menu is still not functioning however, I was looking for a replacement for Irfanview and was not overtaken with what is out there, so this works now as any contemporary slideshows don't append this box when using the executibles and I can keep Irfanview, maybe it's one of those viruses that governments put on everyones systems and AV companies are not allowed to remove, so first Bill Gates abandons me and now John Brown, this is out of control.
                      Last edited by IFan2Tomay; 30.10.2022, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X