Toolbar is shrunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolbar is shrunk

I have been a big fan of IrfanView for more than a decade, and currently using the latest 4.62 version where I found that the toolbar is displayed in shrunk layout as following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	(20221229)IfranView_v4.62_Toolbar_Shrunk.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	96782

It would be really appreciated if the respective toolbar gets the appropriate minimum size on the screen in the next version of IrfanView. Thank you in advance. Wishing you all the best.

The problem is not that the Paint toolbar has shrunk, rather it is the fact that the tool icons are missing.

The Paint toolbar is OK in 4.6.2, so there must be something wrong with your installation.

Could you try uninstalling and then re-installing please.

Comment

The same symptom is reproducible along several times of reinstallation so far. I understand the respective symptom occurs when the tool icons are missing, but I think IrfanView does not provide any settings to customize the toolbar and thus has no reason to drop all of them based on the installation options. Also as a developer myself, I personally suspect the toolbar may miscalculate the right and the bottom points of rectangle so that the resulted icons are drawn on a non-visible masked area.

Comment

Try selecting a different skin in Settings, Toolbar.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X