IrfanView 4.35 Crashes When Saving RAW/NEF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported IrfanView 4.35 Crashes When Saving RAW/NEF

I've been using Irfanview for years and years with no problems. When I upgraded to 4.35, Irfanview now crashes when saving RAW/NEF files. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest plugins, the problem continues.
    I reverted back to IrfanView 4.20, and it works fine.

I searched the forum and didn't find any similar problems - can anyone advise on how I can troubleshoot this issue further?

IrfanView doesn't save RAW files, so I am not sure what you're doing.

A link to a file that causes it to crash and a clear description of what you are doing would help.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      IrfanView doesn't save RAW files, so I am not sure what you're doing.

A link to a file that causes it to crash and a clear description of what you are doing would help.
      Sorry, should have been more clear. I am opening a .NEF file, taken with a Nikon camera, then attempting to save as a JPG file.

Comment

Did you install the updated plugins for 4.35? Do you have a link to a NEF file that crashes on save as JPG? What settings are you using? Provide a screen shot of the JPG options dialogue.

Don't leave users to guess what you're doing. Provide the information they will need to help you up-front.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X