Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert EMF to BMP

Hallo!
    I want to output an emf file as bmp. And in black and white to keep the file size as small as possible. The conversion from emf to bmp already works. How can I add black and white output to the command?

With this command, the conversion to bmp format works. However, not in black and white:

i_view64.exe C:\user\Test\1_SeiteL_Lichtgr___1.emf /convert=C:\user\Test\1_SeiteL_Lichtgr___1.bmp

See i_options.txt in the IrfanView Program Files folder. This looks like it will do what you want:

/bpp=BitsPerPixel - change color depth of the input image to BitsPerPixel
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

And how do I have to write the command so that first a bmp file is created from the emf file and then it becomes black and white? It would be desirable to reduce the size here, since the bmp files are currently quite large at 2 MB. Unfortunately I don't have that much idea with the command lines.

I found a solution:
      C:\Programme\IrfanView\i_view64.exe "C:\Users\Desktop\Test2\*.emf" /gray /bpp=1 /convert="C:\Users\Desktop\Test2\*.bmp"
      Last edited by wethlo448; 23.02.2023, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X