No announcement yet.

Main window color - take effekct imediately, without restarting Irfanview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Main window color - take effekct imediately, without restarting Irfanview

Hi.

I have a habit of frequently changing the main window color, as I struggle to decide what I think is best.

However, to make the main window color change, I must close Irfanview and open again.

I don't know if it's possible and still having Irfanview working with old Windows, but it would be really nice if the change of main window color happens in the same moment (from a user perspective) as the OK button is pressed in the color picker dialog box.
    It would save some time for users like me (that try many colors before deciding what's best).

Second wish:
    It would look cool if main window background color got to have a pattern, black/grey chess for instance.
    It have no practical use at all, exept I think it would look cool on transparent images

Thanks
    If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Just reopen the image (Shift R)
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Just reopen the image (Shift R)
      Ah, nice. Thanks
      If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Comment

You can of course create your own black and grey chess board pattern, crop it to the size of your image and then add your image to it as an overlay using Edit>Insert overlay/watermark image with Center selected as Start corner.
        Not very convenient I know, but possible.

Comment

Working...
        X