Dual Page View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Dual Page View

It would be very nice to have a Dual Page View with a hotkey for comic and manga readers. Sometimes a two page spread is split and it's a pain to go and create a panorama image for each instance (Although I'm quite happy I have that option at all).

That is all.

I don't think you will find much support for this in IrfanView.

If reading comics is your thing, look for a dedicated Comic Reader
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

A quicker way than panorama might be to use Paste Special from the Edit menu. When you see a page with only half the picture on it press Ctrl+C to save it on the clipboard. Then go to the next page with the other half and use Paste Special ..To Left.

If you are doing it a lot it might be useful to memorize the access key sequence Alt+e, t, l for Edit .. Paste Special ..To Left.
      Last edited by Mij; 31.05.2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Show 2 consecutive images side-by-side

Hello,

when reading e.g. comics or manga which are numbered 001.jpg, 002.jpg etc, please add a feature that shows 2 consecutive images (pages) side-by-side on the screen.

This is to make the reading experience similar to reading a real comic book.

This is especially important feature for images which span over 2 pages (double-page spread/center spread).

If there's already a plugin for this feature, let me know.

Thank you!

Comment

In order to implement this properly, please refer to GonVisor viewer program and make sure to include the Image-Double Page-Change Pairs & "Manga mode: Right to Left" features, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X