Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected Minimise Batch Conversion Window

Hi

How do minimise the Batch conversion and subsequent processing windows when I'm converting a large number of files?

thanks

Mark

Just click in a background window to hide the batch windows (or Alt Tab). There is no minimise option. The Batch dialogue will come to the front when the batch job is complete.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks

Was aware of the Alt+Tab, but, for me, it seems a bit messy with a number of windows open. I also use Windows+m for a quick cleanup, usually to start something new. Thought there might have been a trick for the traditional minimise. It's just a habit that I use it.

Comment

I have moved the thread to the feature requests forum to see if anyone else needs this.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I forwarded this request, Irfan Skiljan replied:

Originally posted by Irfan Skiljan
          This case is too complicated ... this is not just 1 window, it is 3 windows with special constellation:
          - 1 window is modeless (independent)
          - 1 window (main batch dialog) belongs to Windows itself
          - 1 window is the main IrfanView window

Comment

Working...
          X