Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested thumbnails MRUD list

Hi,

I really would like to have the possibility to set the number of MRUD in the thumbnails option to 0 or to somehow disable them from being remembered.

I know that you can disable MRU in the viewer but in the thumbnails options you can't lower that number below 5 and I have to manually clear the list every time.

Thanks for the attention,
    Jeff

Support.
    Never needed MRUDs, so at least a disable function would be nice.
    In the meantime I used an app that can include groups of some ini-file in a cleaning operation.

Because of your request, I checked this in the INI file again, and found in [Thumbnails] the line "MRUDs=5".
    So as a test I changed this to "MRUDs=0" to see what would happen. The dialog showed this correctly, but after a restart of IV, the number 5 came back.

At least this gives the possibility to prevent MRUDs during one session manually by changing that value to zero, before starting IV, instead of cleaning up afterwards. But not much different hassle, really.
    Last edited by Sam_Zen; 15.12.2007, 01:21 AM.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Added to Project List
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X