I like XnView's thumbnail function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested I like XnView's thumbnail function

I'd like XnView's thumbnails show function...

but that not mean I don't like IrFanView....

I m use IrFanView till now...

But Irfanview's "thumbnails function" ... is not enough...

maybe can upgrade it ?

Your request is unclear. IrfanView does already have a Slideshow feature. Start slideshow with selected files. Is that what you want?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

BP, he said thumbnails, not Slideshow.

The XnView thumbnail window has a "quickview" of the selected picture at the bottom of that window. There is no need to double-click the thumbnail to see a larger version of it.

In IrfanView, all you have is the thumbnails, and to see more detail you need to double-click it, which then gets the image into the regular window.

I think that may be what the requester might be liking. Even though he gives no clue.

I like that feature of XnView also, and it might be a nice thing to also have within IrfanView, to actually have a part of the thumbnail window, perhaps an area under the Directory tree of the thumbnail window. It would be handy to see a larger view of a selected thumbnail, without having to open it in the main window. And, yes, I know I could change the size of ALL the thumbnails, by changing "Options>Set thumbnail options" but I prefer a quantity of thumbnails over the larger size of all of them.
      I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
      Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

Working...
      X