Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Batch Scan Output Filename as Suffix

in the multiple scan actually is possible to create:
    pic-01 pic-02 pic-03.... because the Output File Name is used as prefix.
    Is it possible to put this "file name" as a final of the name, such as:
    01-pic 02-pic 03-pic
    I think it's not difficult to add a selector to the right of the "output file name" frame.
    a stupid (i suppose) option maybe but useful for me, having to scan daily "page1 (front)" and "page2 (back)" and having to watch them in this order 01-page1, 01-page2, 02-page1, 02-page2...

thank you very much!

Just leave the file name blank, then run a batch rename job after the scan has finished to append the file name to the number.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Just leave the file name blank, then run a batch rename job after the scan has finished to append the file name to the number.
      yes i know this way. this is the way i actually do the naming.
      i save all the front pages in a folder, all the back pages in a second, then, using AntRenamer i append a suffix to all the front files' names and an other suffix to the others.
      i only was wondering if it could be possible to do it directly (in future versions) from iview.
      thx for the answer btw

Comment

Working...
      X