Thumbnail Count and Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Thumbnail Count and Rotation

Hi I am fairly new to IrfanView. I love the thumbnails app for browsing and batch processing. Would it be possible to add the following in a future version of thumbnails:

1. Have image count displayed in either (in parens) next to, or right clicking on the folder names in the left hand side folders tree view list?

2. Be able to rotate an image in the thumbnails view both clockwise or counter clockwise like in windows explorer?

3. Be able to select a thumbnail or thumbnails and be able to delete the EXIF tags of a photo(s).

Thanks!

I edited your thread title to make it more meaningful.

1. The directory count can be shown in the main viewer if you open any of the thumbnails with double-click. It should be easy enough to add that count somewhere in the Thumbnail viewer too. A tooltip would be neat. A count for each folder that has been viewed, like in my font viewer (MainType) would be good.

2. Shift J to rotate images.

3. You currently need to open files to do this. You can selelect several thumbnails and perform a batch operation on them.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X