Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Thumbnail List - Limit the Number of Images + Pages

Hi,

sometimes it does happens to me to have very big directories with a lot of images in it.

So doing a thumb list it takes VERY long to create them all.

I think it would be very useful to customize the number of pictures in the Thumb List and adding a Page Numbering in the list.

It this way i can limit for example only to 30 images for page, or order them by date creation so i can very fast see the "Last 30 added".

I hope this will be implemented.

Thank you very much

Just press Stop on the Thumbnails menu to stop thumbnail generation.

Press F5 to refresh the thumbnails.

You already can order the thumbnails by creation date from Options, sort.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You can easily limit your thumbnails or images in various ways:

1. One very good way is using the Use selected files only for "Show" checkbox and/or the Remove selected from results button in Search files (CTRL+F). With 4.25 the results get remembered, so you can go back and refine your choices with ease. Plus, you set the pattern, options, and sorting for the kind of files you want to begin with.

2. Create a filter in the Directory Count Display (SHIFT+T) to limit the types or names you want displayed in the viewer and Thumbnails. This can also be done via the command line using the /filepattern="x" switch.

Comment

Working...
      X