X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested shortcut for b/w conversion

hello guys!
    I write from Italy -and I apologize for my English -

A feature that I would in a future version of Irfanview and have the opportunity to convert black and white images displayed via shortcut.

In this way, just press a button, or a combination of keys to see the image in b/w.

or there is already a shortcut? I think I found it.

congratulations for the site, the software! The best display of images that exist!!!

Originally posted by supermariano81 View Post
    hello guys!
    I write from Italy -and I apologize for my English -

A feature that I would in a future version of Irfanview and have the opportunity to convert black and white images displayed via shortcut.

In this way, just press a button, or a combination of keys to see the image in b/w.

or there is already a shortcut? I think I found it.

congratulations for the site, the software! The best display of images that exist!!!
    Welcome to the Forum, supermariano81. Your English is not difficult to follow, so no worries on that score. One of the FEW operations that IrfanView DOES NOT have a shortcut for is the Grayscale conversion... It is currently a 2-step process in IrfanView, which isn't all that bad too!

I feel Grayscale conversions are not done too frequently by the majority of users, but then, anyone who does will naturally miss a Hot Key for it...
    Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
    IrfanView Website - Here
    Sam_Zen's Website - Here
    Author's Website - Here

Comment

Access keys are almost as fast — Alter I, G (in English).
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

thanks for the welcome!
        I did not know that function, the Italian version is activated with Shift + G and is good to see an example of the image in b / w

Comment

Working...
        X