Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Page Printing (Tiling)

This is my first visit to these forums.

I have a question: Will IrfanView ever get multi-page print capability on its own? Just wondering, because Windows Paint can split a print out across X pages by Y pages.

Would like to see the same in IrfanView without using other software to create a multi-page graphic, then load it in IrfanView.

Thanks.

rmfr
    What's the difference between a good friend and best friend? A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you saying, "Dude, we messed up."

I hope not, to be honest. This is too much to expect for an image viewer. Use a page layout program for this kind of work.

Take a look at the sticky thread: A Word for the Over Eager.

Many of us like IrfanView because its fast, supports lots of file formats, and does the basic tasks well. Its already getting a bit bloated IMO.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for the reply. BTW: I love IrfanView. I've been using it for 12, 13 years. Seems I found it back in the late 1990s. But I could be wrong. I do know I have used it since I first attended WTCC back in 2000.

I just tought I'd ask because it seemed a nice feature to add. But I can live without such a feature and still use the BEST image viewer out there.

Again, thanks.

rmfr
      What's the difference between a good friend and best friend? A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you saying, "Dude, we messed up."

Comment

Working...
      X