Search for duplicate images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search for duplicate images

It would be nice if you added the ability to search for duplicate photos in a given directory. Thank you and good luck!!

I doubt if this will ever happen. There are plenty of free programs that already do this.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Not to dissuade you from your request but to assist you with the task there are two duplicate finder programs that I use
      dupeGuru is a cross-platform (Linux, OS X, Windows) GUI tool to find duplicate files in a system. It’s written mostly in Python 3 and has the peculiarity of using multiple GUI toolkits, all using the same core Python code. On OS X, the UI layer is written in Objective-C and uses Cocoa. On Linux & Windows, it’s written in Python and uses Qt5.

Download AntiDupl for free. Search of similar and defective images on the disk. Typically, modern computer users have large collections of images in various formats. And then more these collections, then more likely to have the large number of duplicates.

I use them both, DupeGuru when I need to scan two different directories, say C:\Photos and D:\Images for example, and Anti-Dupl when I just need to scan one directory.

Comment

Working...
      X