Improving PhotoShop Support - ImPSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improving PhotoShop Support - ImPSD

We are thinking about to improve the photoshop support a bit because more and more .psds are not viewable in Irfanview.

In the moment we like to collect some test images. Especially we are interested in
    - images using a color depth of 16 or 32 bits per channel.
    - images using zip or zip with prediction as encoding method. No idea if there is a switch in photoshop to force this encoding or if it is done automatically. It maybe the case that the 16 or 32 bit channels are using this methods by default.
    - A collection of files using the available blend modes would also be fine.
    - duo tone, multichannel and lab images are welcome
    - the files should contain a thumbnail. If possible then they should contain the composite image too.

You may send the files to impdf@... (here or to the ImPDF homepage).

Please don't choose too large files and zip them to avoid conflicts.

Thanks

A link to your home page would be useful.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      A link to your home page would be useful.
      It is the same as in the about of the ImPDF plugin in Irfanview.

Comment

I guessed that would be the one, but why not post it here?

Contact ImPDF.

I wouldn't want to sent files to the wrong address. Are 7z archives OK — they are significantly smaller than zip archives?
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
          I guessed that would be the one, but why not post it here?
          I wouldn't want to sent files to the wrong address. Are 7z archives OK — they are significantly smaller than zip archives?
          I like to avoid that people are thinking that we are doing this just for advertising.
          Zip is preferred.

It is just because Irfan asked if we could do something in this area after the integration of ImPDN. It will use a simular mechanism to create the composite image from the layers.

Comment

Working...
          X