Need help with photos in PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with photos in PC

I hope I make sense with all this. I'm not sure what I did with my settings when I downloaded Infraview...but now when I download any photos from my PC and put them in my own folder in my Documents...they're already somehow converted into the Infranview files and I can't see the photo's. So all my pics in my documents have the logo of the red lil guy of Infranview instead of my pics. How do I change a setting so I can view my pics instead of viewing the lil red guy? Can anyone help me?

I would appreciate any help whatsoever

Thanks
    DoeZ

Please fill in your profile. In Windows 7 I just select the Large Icon view.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I have that selected as well. But what I mean is when I go into look for a pix every single pix isn't showing the actual pix itself...it shows the logo of the lil red guy for infraview...therefore I would have to click on every single pix in there to find the one I want because I can't view the original pix. There has to be a setting for that.

Comment

Its the same on the File Open dialogue — set the view to one of the Icon views.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Where am I setting this...in the Ifranview itself? Or my PC?

I apologize if I seem very stupid here...but I used to be able to view all my pics and now I can't...so I honestly don't know where any of these settings are and really need in detailed help please.
          Last edited by DoeZ; 06.10.2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

In Windows Explorer, or in the IrfanView File Open dialogue, change the View option.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have that clicked. This is what my pics look like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ifranview.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	81053Click image for larger version

Name:	Ifranview2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	81054

Comment

See my reply in this thread. It's only a few down the page from this one

Comment

Working...
                X