How to Resize Picutres?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved How to Resize Picutres?

I have a picture that I rescanned in IV. I want to enlarge the pic but none of the options will work. I tried to double it. I tried to enlarge the pixel size and nothing works! Do I need to save as is and then go back & resize?

I work in Firefox.

My guess is that the picture is being resized, but you have the view settings set to fit the desktop, so nothing seems to happen. Check the size in the status line, or the next time you open the dialogue to resize it, or in the image properties dialogue.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

That was exactly the problem, but now the window is to large. How do I keep the image large but the window to fit the screen? Sorry to be such a pest.

Comment

First of all read the program author's Help file by selecting Help >IrfanView help from the menu, or press F1. Choose Contents >View menu >Display options.
        If you do not understand what it says (and that is quite often the case), then post again and we will try to explain it a bit better.

Comment

Working...
        X