Screen Capture name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen Capture name

Hello, firstly i want to say this app is awsome i use it all the time now on my USB drive.

one problem though, i take about 50+ screenshots a day andi just want them to be named
    my_current_project001, my_current_project002,my_current_project003

and so on, i can only seem to get the date in the name.

i tried to add my_current_project### but no goos. is there a way?

Hi farkewie,

After the help file, it seems the only options are %d = day, %m = month, %Y = year, %H = hour, %M = minute, %S = second. No numbering possibility. I admit it would be a nice option. => Feature request?

Laurent
    Last edited by Laurent; 13.11.2007, 05:50 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Just use batch rename afterwards.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        Just use batch rename afterwards.
        i really need them named 1 to 100 in the order that i take them . it makes the work i do a lot easier.

Comment

If you save them with date/time won't they be in the order that you take them? Then, when you rename them, they will still be in the order that you take them.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Or use a program like Gadwin PrintScreen (free), that has the naming options you want.

J.A.G.

Comment

Thanks

Thnaks for yourhelp guys. i never realised it would rename them in the order i took them if i used the date

Comment

Working...
              X