can't read file header (on half my pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't read file header (on half my pix)

think it has something to do with plug-ins, but damned if I can understand all that - is there an easy fix for this?

I finally removed my 64 version and replaced it with the 32 (4.44) and still no-go

I can plainly see the thumbnail pic, but when I double-click, just get a black box with the error message

Please couch your answer in plain English - I'm no whiz at this - took me a half hour just to register - too, this text is really tiny

thanx NjW

Did you install the plugins? Every time you upgrade IrfanView you should also install the updated plugins.

The 32-bit version is recommended unless you need to work with very large images because not all plugins are supported by the 64-bit version.

Each version has it's own set of plugins.

If installing the plugins does not solve the problem, please attach an image that gives the error message, or post a link to it on filebin or DropBox.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X