Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting "Windows error sound" when successfully auto-saving screen capture to folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting "Windows error sound" when successfully auto-saving screen capture to folder

Hi,

I've configured Irfan view to auto-save screen captures to a folder. Now, if I drag the cursor to define a region, and click to capture the screen contents, the screen capture is successfully saved in the folder but I get that annoying Windows "error sound", that boing sound that means something didn't work correctly. Can anyone advise about how to not trigger the sound? Interestingly, if I don't auto-save to a folder, but instead show the captured image in the main Irfan window, I don't get any error sound. Ideas?

JayUSA

It's not an error sound, just a notification that the operation completed successfully. You can change your Windows sound settings. There's no setting that you can change in IrfanView AFAIK.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X