Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slide Show Setting - Anyway to force "Fit to Screen" when w/Play in Windowed Mode

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Slide Show Setting - Anyway to force "Fit to Screen" when w/Play in Windowed Mode

I am using the Slide Show with Play In Window Mode settings as follows
    "X-pos: 500", "Y-Pos: 0", "Width: 800", "Height: 500" as many of my images have horizontal aspect ratio. Some pictures have vertical viewing aspect ratio. The vertical aspect ratio images are getting cropped rather than being fit to the 800 x 500 that is set. Any suggestions on how to force the vertical images as a "Fit to Screen" rather than being cropped? Also, is there a way to pause the slide show and resume it? So if the slide show is in random mode after 1 sec and i wanted to pause an image, then be able to continue, how would I accomplish that?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 13.04.2020, 06:33 PM. Reason: Fixed typos

Try the shortcut Shift+A to play the images in the current folder as a slideshow. Press Shift+A again to pause.

Press F1 to see all available Hotkeys in the Help file.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Try the shortcut Shift+A to play the images in the current folder as a slideshow. Press Shift+A again to pause.
      Thanks for taking the time to reply. But during the slide show, Shift A does not work.

Comment

And did you read the help file? Does Pause/Break work?
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
          And did you read the help file? Does Pause/Break work?
          That was it. I did read the help file but missed the hint at the bottom. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X