problems moving around in image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems moving around in image

I just downloaded IrFanView and tried to use it to view some large .tif files. It starts out with the image very large, viewing it from one corner. As I resize the image and make it smaller and smaller, the full image finally comes into view when it's very small. But as I begin to zoom back out to see more detail, once again I end up wedged in a corner of the image. I have tried to keep the image centered as I enlarge it, using both the scroll bars and the arrow keys. The scroll bars move, but the image itself does not; it stays off-center.

What am I doing wrong?

Please see this thread
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Please see this thread
      that links to a "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" page

Comment

You can check/uncheck View>Display options (window mode)>Center image in window. Anchoring is still broken though when it comes to zooming (i.e. image always scrolls to center, instead of top left). Quite annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X