Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to print a great image in three leaves

Hello.
    I need to print a great image in three leaves (that is what the image occupies).
    But always, IrfanView, shows single the first leaf to me (to see image).
    And single I can print leaf one.
    It is never possible to print the complete image in three parts (three leaves).
    Some possible solution?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 08.03.2008, 08:08 AM. Reason: Removed image to make thread load faster: When linking to external images, please use a thumbnail or a link to large images.

Yeah...there is no pagination function for images, not like a spreadsheet or word processor document. I don't know if other image viewers can do it, but IV can't. The only solution I can think of is to divide the image, cut it into three separate files (leaving the original, of course). It should be possible to do it very accurately with the custom selection.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Yes, it is what I did, I cut the image in three parts, but it does not leave perfect
      Thanks

Comment

Use a page layout program for this kind of task. It is much more flexible.

Try the free Serif Page Plus SE
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Last edited by J.A.G.; 07.03.2008, 09:34 PM.
          J.A.G.

Comment

thanks all

Comment

Working...
            X