IrfanView is Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IrfanView is Awesome

Recently I saved an image generated by an app on facebook (friends wheel) that I wanted to use as a wallpaper. It was in a gif format which isn't really windows friendly. I used irfanview to convert it. I thought to myself "there must be a way to do this." I looked in irfanview's help files, and made a batch script that converts every gif in that folder to two bmps: one that's wallpaper sized, and one that's the original size. I can just double click and it runs. It even let me rename the files in the most simple way. I figured it out in no time. I think I've just begun to scratch the surface and I'm coming up with all sorts of ideas of how I can use irfanview. Thank you so much for making it so easy to use yet powerful for those who understand command line interfaces. It truly takes a lot of thought, skill, and time to make a program like this work so solidly.

You're welcome.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Moved to support forum.
      The feedback forum is for website feedback.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X