Contact Sheets & EXIF data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Sheets & EXIF data

I am trying to create a contact sheet in Iranview Thumbnails and want to include the lens focal length information next to each photograph using the EXIF data from each JPEG, but even using the codes in the help section (E$###), the label on the contact sheet remains blank. If I include the filename field etc., this shows up fine. I just can't get EXIF data to show.

I have a Samsung GX-10 dSLR camera and the JPG images definitely contain the requested EXIF data. I have updated the Plugins (4.10) in Irfanview (version 3.97) and am using Windows XP professional.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Karl

I don't think it's a good idea to have different versions of IV and the plugins.
    Get Radio? Sure! - the best Internet Radio Player ever?

Comment

I have updated the software version to match the plugins - but I still get the same problem. Any other suggestions - please?!

Comment

Originally posted by karl@crestwoodenvironment View Post
        but even using the codes in the help section (E$###), the label on the contact sheet remains blank.
        The code shown in the help file is $E37386 not E$37386

If that doesn't solve the problem, attach a small photo for others to test.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yeah, sorry - that was a typo in the email only. It was typed correctly when creating the contact sheet.

Example image is attached. Thanks.

Comment

Works just fine here. Focal length of 33 mm is shown in the caption.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks - I don't really understand what has happened (but can only assume it was a user problem) as it seems to be working fine for me too now!

Comment

Working...
              X