Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing with IrfanView again

Hi,
    Actually, I read a post about this however I think it would be great to have a plugin for making basic editing operations as drawing circles and rectangles. Usually I use IrfanView to get screen captures, but the problem is when I need to remark something drawing and oval or rectangle; for now I use MS Paint for editing, save the image as BMP and then I resaved the file as GIF or PNG using IrfanView.

Thanks,
    Diago

It should be a plugin indeed, because drawing circles and rectangles is not a basic task of IrfanView.
    But I suggest you update to the latest IV version, which includes the Paint plugin.
    Circles, ellipses, rectangles, just activate F12.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

I would recommendd using FastStone Capture for this task. It is more suitable than IrfanPaint for annotation tasks. Version 5.3 is the latest freeware version.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thank you so much!, latest IrfanView has exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X