Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch Processing Window Unusable

Hello everybody,

When i would like start a batch processing from the Thumbnails, the windows is not correctly formatted.
    The buttons to start the bach, cancel,... are show but no action is available for them. this buttons are not at the right place and some scrollbar seems too big.

My OS is W XP SP2 updated.
    My screen is a 16:10 screen with a resolution of 1680*1050.

Many thanks for your help

Do you have the latest plugins and latest version?

Post a screenshot of the batch dialogue. Does it work normally if you select batch operations from the file menu?
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 31.03.2008, 01:59 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Sorry for my english so poor...

It doesn't work for the file menu as you can see on the screenshot.
      I re-install all from the latest version yesterday.

Stéphane
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. It looks like you have a mix of the old batch dialogue and the new one.

This is how the batch dialogue should look now:

New Batch Dialogue

Where did you download the installation files from? Try changing your interface language to English temporarily in Properties, Language, and see if that has any effect.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

In english it look's right like your picture .
          I download IV and Plugins at the source, but the language perhaps on Clubic.

I don't know where i can find the correct version for the language...

Thank's a lot for your help.
          Sorry to have post to bugreport.

Stéphane

Comment

It looks like you have a language.dll for an earlier version of IV, which knows nothing about the new dialogue design.

The French Language DLL is available from the IrfanView Mirror sites

Originally posted by deep_blue_78 View Post
            Sorry to have post to bugreport.
            It certainly looks like a bug, but it is not if the newest version of IrfanView was not designed to work with the older language.dll files.
            Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 30.03.2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X