PhotoShop: Blue People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PhotoShop: Blue People

It seems like every version since 3.95 has been a problem of one sort or another for me. 3.98 had a bug whereby the "add all" function in batch conversion (and maybe Slideshow) did not work, I had to manually select all the files and add them. 4.00 had a bug with file deletion in Vista, and now 4.10 shows all my pictures of people as BLUE(?). Yes, every person in my pictures (TIF files) are blue. They were not Smurfs when I took the pictures and/or viewed them before, and the files are fine when opened in Photoshop. I would love to use the latest version, but 3.95 is the last version that gave me no issues whatsoever. The files in question were actually converted by IView 3.95 and 3.98 to TIF format from various other formats.

Any thoughts on this one? I don't have the originals anymore, so I can't compare against the original format. I do know some JPG files I had on my hard drive viewed fine in 4.10, though I forgot to check the Slideshow function before uninstalling it to put 3.95 back on.

*EDIT*
    Oops, I meant to post this under Support instead of Bugs. My bad.
    Last edited by Jito463; 27.05.2008, 03:39 AM.

This seems to be the same as this problem
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm certain I tried that, but I'll reinstall later tonight and verify.

Comment

Working...
      X